Bill of Rights
Every client has the right to:
- Be pierced in a clean, hygenic, private environment;
- Be pierced by a trained, clean, sober, conscientious piercer who follows only the highest standards of sterilization and hygenic techniques;
- Be pierced with appropriately sterilized equipment, jewelry, and single-use piercing needles which are then immediately disposed of in a medical sharps container, after piercing is complete;
- Never be pierced with a “piercing gun” which cannot be sterilized properly, and can actually be dangerous to your health;
- Have only well-designed implant-grade jewelry of appropriate size installed in your new piercing;
- Written after-care instructions and continued access to your piercer for any questions or assistance you feel you may need;
- Change your mind at any time without feeling obligated or pressured in any way to complete the piercing process.
What should I look for in a shop and piercer?
- A clean, well-lit environment
- Knowledgeable, clean, communicative, gloved piercing professionals
- Individually packaged, sterile jewelry and piercing tools
What should I ask the person who will be piercing me?
- How long have you been piercing?
- Where did you train?
- Can you tell me about your experience in performing this piercing?
210 E Arenas Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Phone: (760) 327-1656
Monday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm